The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) is going to announce the PSEB Class 10 secondary examination results today. The candidates who appeared for the examination can now check the results on the official website of the organization, pseb.ac.in. The board examinations for the 10th class were held from March 12-March 31, 2018. The result for the 12th class board was announced on April 23 2018. The candidates are advised to keep their admit cards close to them when the results are announced. They can also follow the steps given below if they want to access their mark sheets, the result is expected to be released soon, later in the day, so they are advised to keep updating the official site, so as to not miss them if the site crashes because of traffic.
How to check PSEB class 10th result online
- The candidates will have to go to the official website, which is pseb.ac.in. They can access the site by typing the address on google tab.
- Once they have reached the site, they’ll notice a link for the results for 10th class board exams.
- They’ll need to click on it, and will instantly be taken to another page.
- On this page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc.
- After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
- The candidates can download the result marks sheet, since it will be required later on for other purposes.