The results for CBSE Class 12 examinations are going to be declared tomorrow. Anil Swarup, secretary, Education Ministry is going to make the announcement from his twitter account. The results were meant to be out in April, but because of Economics paper leaks in certain parts of the country, Delhi and Haryana, students were forced to take the examination again, which delayed the process. 11.86 lakh students gave 12th Class examination this year, across 4,138 centres and in 71 outside India. Class 10th results are yet to be announced by the authorities. Students who appeared for the examination will have to access their results, and they can follow the steps given below to access the mark sheets.
1. To access the results, the candidates will have to go to the official website, which is, cbse.nic.in.. They can go to the site just by typing the address on google tab.
2. After they have been able to access the site, they’ll notice there is a link for the results for the examinations that should be highlighted to attract their attention.
3. When they click on the link, they’re going to instantly be taken to another page.
4. Once they’ve reached the page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc. After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
5. The candidates can also download the result marks sheet for themselves, since it will be required later on for other purposes during their admission to colleges and other educational organizations where the 12th pass certificate is asked for, by the authorities.