The help of the people of Kerala who are facing the catastrophic floods has started growing. Several states of the country including Haryana, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh have announced crores of rupees as financial aid for Kerala. Apart from this, 21 lakh liters of drinking water being sent to Kerala from Maharashtra’s Pune and Ratlam from Madhya Pradesh. It includes 7 lakh liters of water from Pune and 14.50 lakh liters of drinking water from Ratlam. Telangana Chief Minister Chandrashekhar Rao also announced a financial assistance of Rs 25 crore. He has instructed Chief Secretary to give this amount immediately to Kerala. All Political Parties has been announced some aids or financial help for Flood Victims and Support.
States who announced to give Aids to Kerala
- Andhra Pradesh’s CM Chandrababu Naidu has also announced a grant of Rs 10 crore.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has announced a financial assistance of five crore rupees for Kerala. At the same time, he has announced to send 245 fire brigades from Odisha to Kerala.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has announced a grant of Rs 10 crore from Bihar Chief Minister Relief Fund for the help of flood victims in Kerala.
- Haryana Chief Minister Manheer Lal Khattar has also announced a financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh to Kerala.
- Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghuvar Das has also announced a financial assistance of five crore rupees to Kerala.
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis announced a financial assistance of Rs 20 crore
- Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has announced a grant of Rs.10 crore as help.
- Punjab Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh has announced an immediate relief of Rs 10 crore for flood-affected Kerala.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announces assistance of Rs 10 crore for flood-ravaged Kerala
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi has decided that all MPs of the party, legislators, and members of the Legislative Council will donate their one month salary to help the state’s flood victims.