UTC Conductor recruitment exam was held on November 26, 2017. The result will be declared today at the official website i.e. www.ubterec.in . All the students who had appeared for this exam can check their result at the official website. The candidate who will qualify the exam will then have to appear for the interview and a written test. UTC conducts examination against 424 conductor post. Eligible candidate will be selected on the basis of the entrance exam. It comes under the government and provide bus service.
This is a government job with total of 424 vacancies. This exam comes under the state of Uttarkhand. The total question asked were 100 and each question carries 1 mark. Negative marking is there for this exam. The merit list will be available once the result is declared. Candidate can probably check the result today on the official website. Candidate can refer to any information.
In order to check the result, the candidate must follow the steps given below:-
- Candidate should visit the official website of the exam i.e. www.ubterec.in .
- The homepage of the website will be available.
- Candidate then has to click on the result option.
- Once the candidate clicks on the result option, one more webpage will be open.
- Candidate then has to fill all the details of his in the required column.
- The result details will be available on the screen.
Candidate has to follow all these steps and the result will be appeared on the screen. The cut-off marks will be declared soon. According to the recent updates, the state has given notification to declare the result today. All the candidates who has appeared for this exam in November is waiting for the result. The result was supposed to be declared early but due to some issues it will declare today.