The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has declared the results for the 12th and 10th board examinations. The percentage of boys who have passed is 72.27% and for the girls, it is, 78.81%. The toppers for this year have been Rajneesh Shukla and Akash Maurya, each with 466 marks. The candidates who want to find their results can now access them on the official website of the organization, http://upresults.nic.in/. They can also follow the steps that have been described below, to access the mark sheet. The results for the 10th class is also going to be announced later this day, so the students are advised to keep updating the site for more information.
- The candidates will have to go to the official website, which is http://upresults.nic.in/. They can access the site by typing the address on google tab.
- Once they have reached the site, they’ll notice a link for the results for 12 class.
- They’ll need to click on it, and will instantly be taken to another page.
- On this page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc.
- After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
- The candidates can download the result marks sheet, since it will be required later on for other purposes.