The recruitment for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) 2018 has commenced. It has 74 vacancies in fields like Electronics Division, SPV sites and Industrial Systems Group, project sites. The candidates who are interested in the studies should apply before July 21 2018. They can visit the official website, bhel.com for more information. Candidates should be 33 years old or below, and none above the age limit are allowed to appear for the interview. Those who expect to give the interview should be qualified as Engineers in electrical, telecommunication, instrumentation, civil, mechanical fields. They should have at least passed their BE/B.TECH examinations with 60 percent, while for SC/ST the passing requirement is 50 percent. Anyone below that result should not apply for the posts since they will be disqualified on the grounds of unsatisfactory marks. The candidates will have to appear for an interview before a panel and will be selected based on their performances. To fill the applications, the candidates can follow the simple steps that have been mentioned below:
- The candidates should first access the official website, bhel.com.
- Once they have reached the site, they’re going to see a column on the left side of the page, and the tag, “Current job Openings”. If they click on it, they’ll be taken to the next page.
- They’re going to see an option of apply, under the heading, ‘Recruitment of Project Engineer and Supervisor on Fixed Tenure basis for EDN/ ISG Bangalore’.
- There is also an option of apply online, and then, position code, meaning what job they are filling the application for.
- They will have to fill the online fee for the application.
- It is important that they download the application, as it will be necessary for them to show it to the authorities when they appear for the interview at the centres.
Leave a Comment