UPSC CAPF Recruitment exam 2018; Exam Dates and 10 Important points: UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission will conduct UPSC CAPF AC examination on 12th August this month. Candidates applying for the Assistant Commandant Examination 2018 in the UPSC Central Armed Police Forces can go to the official website of the UPSC and download the admission form for the examination. Details about UPSC CAPF Examination 2018 are given here. Candidates who are going to appear in the exam on 12th August should keep these things in their mind. The Union Public Service Commission has issued important instructions for the examination along with the admit card for the CAPF AC 2018 exam. Candidates are advised to check the entrance card carefully and the Examination Center mentioned in the e-Adit Card. Candidates will have to print out the e-Admit card. They will have to take the admit card letter during the examination.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018; Important Instructions for Candidates
- Carefully investigate the e-admit card, if there are any discrepancies, contact the Union Public Service Commission immediately.
- Please mention your name, serial number, registration ID and name and year of the examination in your entire correspondence with Union Public Service Commission.
- Bring this e-Entrance Letter to enter the Examination Hall and keep the e-Entrance Letter secure until the final result is announced.
- The responsibility of the security of admit card is yours and if any other person uses this e-entry letter, then it is your obligation to prove that you have not served any impersonation.
- If the photo is not clear on the e-admit card, then take the examination site, along with a certificate of identification such as Aadhar card, driving license, passport, voter identity card etc., two identical photographs each one for each session Bring photos and a reflection together.
- All entries in the OMR sheet of objective type paper (Paper-I) and the entries of the Scannable Attendance List (SAL) for Paper-I and Paper-II are to be made from Black Ball Point Pen.
During the exam, Student has no mobile phones (even in the switch off mode), pagers or any electronic device or programmable device or storage media such as pen drive, smartwatch etc. or any camera or Bluetooth device or any other device or related accessories Should not be in the switch off mode, which can be used as a communication device. Disciplinary action will be taken against these instructions and will be stopped from future examinations.
- If you are present to the center / sub-center or question paper as specified by the Commission in the e-admit card, your answer sheet will not be evaluated and your candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their interest that they should visit the examination site at least one day before so that they can get acquainted with the way to reach there and avoid the hindrance of last time.
- 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination, admission to the examination site will be closed ie, at 09:50 am and in the afternoon session at 01:50 hrs, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination after the entry is closed.