PSTET admit card has been released on the official website. Candidates who had filled the application form must download the admit card directly from the website. The exam is scheduled to take place on the February 25 and the institute has released the admit card with a lot of delay. Hall tickets has been released on the official website of Education Recruitment Board of Punjab. The exams have been postponed for the third time initially it was scheduled to take place in December, then on February 11 and now it is finally going to take place on February 25, 2018.
Candidates must follow the steps given below in order to download the admit card:
- Candidate must visit the official website i.e. educationrecruitmentboard.com
- Candidate will be directed to a web-portal.
- On the web-portal, there will be a link of downloading the admit card on the left side.
- Candidate will be directed to a login page where they has to enter the registration number and details.
- By doing this, the admit card will appear.
By following all the above steps, one can easily download the admit card. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. No admit cards will be mailed to the candidates who had applied for the exams, every candidate that is interested to appear for the exam must have to keep a check on the official website. Due to the technical issues the exams has been postponed many times. There will be two paper for this, Paper I will be for the candidate who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V whereas Paper II will be for a candidate who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII. A person who intends to be a teacher either for classes I to V or for classes VI to VIII will have to appear in both papers.