Indian Bank PO Mains admit card: The Indian Bank has now issued the admit card on October 22 for the main examination going to be recruited by the Probationary Officer (PO). Indianbank.in official website prepared for this examination. You can download your Admit Card by visiting Significantly. Indian Bank PO main examination will be held on the 4th of November. While the result of the initial examination of these recruitments has been released by the Indian bank on October 18.
How to Download Indian Bank PO Mains Admit Card
- 1. First, go to the Indian Bank’s main website www.Indiabank.in
- 2. Click on the Download (Admit Card) link
- 3. Enter your registration/roll number and other details
- 4. Your Admit Card will be shown on screen
- 5. Download the admit card and take the printout for your future reference
In this recruitment process, the candidates will be selected on the basis of marks in their Pre, main examination and interview. Selected candidates will have to go to the Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking located in Bangalore for 9 months post-graduate banking and diploma of finance. At the same time, a 3-month internship will be given to any Indian bank branch. The initial examination for this recruitment was made on October 6, 2018. Whose result was released on October 18. The selected candidates will sit for the main exam on November 4.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment Selection Process
- Indian Bank PO main examination will consist of objective tests for 200 marks and descriptive test for 50 marks.
- Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer the descriptive test by typing on the computer.
- Immediately after completion of the objective test, a descriptive test will be administered.
Indian Bank PO Main Objective Test
The Objective Test of 2 hours duration consists of 5 Sections for total 200 marks. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.