Any festival would not be completed if brother sister doesn’t unite and to embrace the bond, the season of festivals are edging close with the onset of Raksha Bandhan. Raksha Bandhan, one of the favorite festival of major people in our country and outside. The festival, when a brother comes all their way to their sister place or vice-versa, to get the thread of protection on their wrist. The celebration had already started to the corners of the world. The excitement of gifts, chocolates, sweets is the major mark of the festival.
But the festival would not be completed without the refining lyrics from the top list of the Raksha Bandhan songs for the brother-sister couple. Songs from Bollywood, we have a list of top 6 songs, that will define your bond this season.
1. Number one is all time favorite of all, ‘Phulon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai.. ek hazar mein meri behna hai’ from the movie ‘Hare Rama Hare Krishna’, 1971.
2. Second is the ‘Behna Ne Bhai Ki Kalai Se pyar bandha hai’ from the movie ‘Resham Ki Dori’,1974
3. Our favorite, Chotte Chotte Bhaiyo Ke bade bhaiya, from the family drama, hum sath-sath hai, 1999
4. Ja Ri Behna Ja, from the movie trishul, 1978
5. Gudiya Jaisi Bahna from ‘Meri Adalat’, 1984.
6. Tera mujhse hai pehle ka nata koi from the movie ‘Aa Gale Lag Jaa’,1973.
So dedicate these songs to your sister or brother and let them know, you love them more than anything in this world.