The Kerela Public Service Commission has some released some job vacancies under diffeent state government posts. KPSC has has also issued job notifications for the same. The candidates who are interested in applying for the July department tests can check the notifications for the same on the official website that is psc.kerela.go.in.
The candidates can also submit their applications online for the same. Candidates who are interested applying for the same need to go through two steps:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The candidates who will clear the written test will only be called for the personal interview with the management. Moreover, the candidates who have applied for Forest Driver’s post will have to clear a driving test.
The list of the post included in the recruitment are :
- Technical Assistant
- Vocational instructor
- Forest Driver
- Higher Secondary School Teacher
- Laboratory Technical Assistant
The candidates who want to apply for the PSC 2017 need to apply through the One-time Registration system. All the candidates are advised to read the official notifications before applying for the same.
Steps to follow:
- Go to the official website of Kerela PSC i.e kerelapsc.gov.in
- Find the One Time Registration tab on the home page
- Click on the tab
- Provide your details for the registration and note down the important credentials.
- Log in and enter the credentials
- Go ahead by the application instructions.
- You will get Application Form.
- All the candidates are advised to take out print out of the application form
Important Dates & Eligibility Parameters:
- You need to keep in mind the last date for applications in June 14 (Wednesday).
- The Applicants need to be between twenty and thirty one years of age.
- The Applicant must have a graduate degree from a recognized University or an Institute.
If you want to work for a prestigious government oraganisation, then here is an opportunity for you.