For all the bike lovers- German automotive manufacturing company BMW decided to launch their another superbike named BMW F 850 GS in the first half of the february, 2018. Previous model of this series was BMW f 800 GS, The company decided to make the bikes all-new instead of barely updating them as comparison of previous. BMW says that both the bikes are different from lookwise and characteristics and will be targeted at different type of buyers. Company decided to launch this bike probably on the first day of Auto expo 2018, they are also launching another model namely F 750 GS.
Technical Summary of F 850 GS
- Engine display of this bike is 853cc, which consist two cylinders. Also has Water-Cooled 4-Stroke In-Line Two-Cylinder Engine, and Four Valves Per Cylinder are integrated in this bike. Total power of engine is 8250 rpm, which provides maximum speed to the bike.
- Two Overhead Camshafts and Dry Sump Lubrication increased engine reliability and prevent the engine from oil-starvation during high G Force-loads.
- There are 6 Speed gears in this bike, which can boost your bike more than 200 Kmph. Both the tyres are tubeless and have a size a more than 17-inch. Battery power is 12V/10 Ah,and fuel capacity is Upto 15L.
- Tripometer, Odometer, Speedometer are avaiable in Digital form, which makes it more costlier than any other bike. Steel shell-Bridge type construction provides rigidity to the bike.
- F 850 GS generates 70 kW (95 hp) at 8250 rpm which translates to a supreme level of engine power and gear up your speed.
Starting price of bmw 850 gs is 8 lakh, while The total on road price is 120000, and this will launch on Auto expo 2018. This is the second edition of 800 series bike of bmw, and this time they are launching it in India. Bike is avaiable in only three colours- Light white, recing red and Mettalic matt.