Finn Balor was rejected a win over Brawn Strowman last week when Kevin Owens involved and prevented him from hitting his opponent with a second Coup de Grace(It is a Wrestling Move). On Monday night, Finn Balor claimed his victory over Kewin Owens and took a sharp revenge of the past Money in the Bank match. Owens was dominant in the opening, targeting Balor’s arm. Balor did make his way back but Owens managed to get him swinging in the corner and started putting his boots through him, leading the referee to pull him away. Owens then brought out the ladder and proceeded to symbolically snatch the Money in the Bank briefcase but ended up attempting to hit Balor with a Frog Splash from the rungs. That turned out to be a mistake as Balor ended up pulling Owens down and knocking him out by smashing his head on the ladder. He then performed a Coup de Grace from the rungs and went on to symbolically collect the Money in the Bank briefcase.
In some other contests, Monster among man “Braun Strowman” beat Bobby Roode and continue his winning streak on Monday Night RAW. Before winning the match Braun had beaten Roody very badly. In the women’s championship match, Women’s champion Nia Jax defeated former Divas champion Natayala by Pinfall Submission.
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) June 5, 2018
WWE RAW 4th June 2018 Results:
- Elias & Jinder Mahal def. Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns
- James Harden defeated Curt Hawkins via Disqualification
- Raw Women’s Champion Nia Jax defeated Natalya by Pinfall submission
- Braun Strowman defeated Bobby Roode
- The B-Team won a Tag Team Battle Royal match to earn the right to challenge “Woken” Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt
for the Raw Tag Team Championship
- Sami Zayn confronted Bobby Lashley
- The Riott Squad defeated Sasha Banks, Ember Moon & Bayley via Disqualification
- Big Show introduced the Special Olympics athletes of Team Texas
- Finn Bálor defeated Kevin Owens via Disqualification
— WWE (@WWE) June 5, 2018