Today, Asia Cup 2018 will be a big match is going to be played between India and Pakistan cricket teams. In the world of cricket, the Indo-Pak match is one of the most exciting bouts, which has crores of cricket fans. Pakistan is the arch-rival of Team Indian in World Cricket. Before the match going on September 18, we are going to tell you some interesting statistics related to one-day matches between India and Pakistan. Pakistani bowling is considered to be one of the best bowling attacks in the world. Bowlers such as Mohammad Ali and Usman Khan Shinwari are part of the Pakistani team. On Sunday, the Pakistan Cricket team again showed why batsmen around the world are afraid of their bowling attack. Pakistan defeated Hong Kong in their first match of the Asia Cup.
India vs Pakistan Match Preview
- India has a great record of making the highest runs in ODIs against Pakistan. In the year 2005 India tour against Pakistan, India scored a score of 356/9 in the second match, in Visakhapatnam, in this game, M.S. Dhoni scored 148 runs.
- Sachin Tendulkar is the highest run scorer in Indo-Pak matches. He has scored 2526 runs in 67 one-day matches against Pakistan at an average of 40.09.
- The best bowling record in the India-Pakistan match was created by former captain Sourav Ganguly. Ganguly had bowled 10 overs, 3-16 and conceded 5 runs in first 5 overs. After that India won the game by 34 runs.
- Virat Kohli has the record of making the highest score in the India-Pakistan match. In 2012, India had set a target of 329/6 in the Asia Cup played in Bangladesh. Virat Kohli played 183 runs in the match.
- Former Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has the highest average record in India-Pakistan matches. Dhoni has scored 1230 runs in 8 innings in 8 matches. His average is 55.90
- Pakistan has made the record of winning the game by the biggest difference. In 2017 Champions Trophy Final in London, Pakistan beat India by 180 runs. Pakistan first scored 338 runs for losing 4 wickets.
Leave a Comment