This time on the Republic Day, history will repeat itself. India celebrated its first Republic Day on 26 January 1950 and at that time the veteran leader of Southeast Asia and the first President of Indonesia, Sukarno was the chief guest. After 68 years of independence, India once again invited Indonesian President Joaquin Vidodo on Republic Day. However this time only the Indonesian President will not be the chief guest. India has also invited nine other ASEAN leaders for this historic moment, who will be a witness to India’s military capability and cultural diversity in the Republic Day Parade.
PM Modi’s government invite the heads of the 10 countries of ASEAN, organizations of Southeast Asian countries, with the aim of demonstrating their East Policy. Recently, in his ‘Mana Ki Baat’ program PM Modi had said that January 26, 2018, will be remembered in the coming times. Given the high number of main guests, the VIP stand has been widened to Rajpath. To watch this big event person can also buy tickets from different ticket centres. Republic Day 2018 Tickets Sale was begun from January 13 and will continue until January 25. If you want to know, How to buy the tickets for the Republic Day Parade in Delhi? Here we have all information Regarding Republic Day Parade Tickets.
Departmental Sale counters to buy the Republic Day Parade celebration Tickets
- Gate No. 1, Bhairon Road, Pragati Maidan
- Jantar Mantar Main Gate
- near Gate No. 3 of Shastri Bhawan
- India Gate, near Jamnagar House
- Red Fort near police picket, (The counter will open from 10 a.m. until 5.30 p.m.)
- Parliament House Reception Office between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. on weekdays.
- The government of India Tourist Office, 88 Janpath.
- You can also but the Republic Day Parade Online tickets through the online website www.mod.gov.in
- The India Tourism Development Corporation (IDTC) Travel Counters at Ashok and Janpath Hotels
- Delhi Tourism Development Corporation (DTDC) Counters at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food and Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat, opposite INA Market and Shri Gandhi Ashram, Chandni Chowk
Aadhaar Card, Voter Card or Identity Cards issued by Government of India or State Governments are mandatory for buying the Republic day Tickets. Apart from that, the Payments will also be accepted by credit or debit cards.
Leave a Comment