The festival of Raksha Bandhan is celebrated every year on the day of Shravan Purnima. This festival is dedicated to the relationship between brother and sister’s love and duties. Raksha Bandhan is such a festival, where all the sisters tie Rakhi on their brother’s hand and say “I will protect you and you protect me”. It is not necessary that they should be their own siblings. Rather, they all make Rakhi, and all become their brothers. So this festival is very popular in this country, and this is a very big festival of Shravan Purnima. Sisters also crave for long life, the prosperity of their brother. At the same time, brothers promise that they will always protect them. All the sisters who stay away from their brothers send Rakhi from courier to their brother.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes in English
- My brother is Miles away,
Where I cannot see his smile,
Where I cannot laugh with him,
Where I cannot hold him in my arms,
Yet he is ever in my thoughts and smiles
- Happy Rakhi, My Dearest brother
- Sister, you are like a fragrant rose.
Sister, you are the greatest gift of life.
Sister, you lift my spirit to newer heights.
Sister, you make me feel special always.
- Happy Rakshabandhan to my lovely sister
- Aaj ka din bahut hi khaas hain,
Behna ke liye kuch mere pas hai,
Tere sukoon ki khaatir o behna..
Tera bhaiya humesha tere sath hai
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister
Raksha Bandhan Messages in English
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood bully, my soul sister, my protector and the only one who knows me inside-out. Hope you have a great day today!
- May the festival of Rakhi only remind us that our bond grows stronger with time. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother!
- On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what, I will always stand by your side! Sending you all my love on this special day! Happy Rakhi!
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that our bond only grows stronger with each passing year. Sending you love and good wishes on this joyful festival. Happy Rakhi!
- Though we may not be together on this Raksha Bandhan, I’m thinking of you and sending lots of love your way.
- It’s lovely to see my baby brother grow into a smart, kind and caring human being. I love you, Bhai! Happy Rakhi.
- Dear sister, I promise to always protect you and have your back, no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!