World is ready for the celebration of Lord Krishna Janmashtmi 2017 or Krishna ashtami which is also called Birthdate of Lord Krishna. Spreading love is one way of getting happiness. And when the festival of Janmashtami, is edging closer, we definitely want to wish our near and dear ones love blessings and prosperity. With the celebration of Lord Krishna’s birth, we surely want our friends and relatives to celebrate the happiness together, but since it is not possible for everyone to assemble together and do the celebration, but sending blessing sitting at home to everyone is the easiest and possible way.
So we are bringing you the best quotes and messages which are straight from the heart and can easily portray your feelings to your dear ones.
1. All of us are pleasure-seeking creatures. So you can say that directly or indirectly we are all seeking Krishna. Chanting Hare Krishna is a way of seeking Krishna directly.Happy Janmashtami
2. kahna ki Leela hai sabse pyari,wo de tumhe duniya ki sari khusiya sari, Shubh Janmashtami!
3. Jab chaaro taraf adhiyaara ho. Aasha ka door kinaara ho. Jab koi na ghevan hara ho..Tab tu he bada paar kare..Jai jai jai krishan hare..Janmashtami ki hardik shubhkaamaniye.4. on this
4. on this Janmashtami, may the blessings of balgopal bring happiness to you and your family! Happy Janmashtami!
5. Chandan ki khushboo ka resham ka haar, Savaan ki sugandh aur baarish ki fuhaar,Radha ki umeed ko kanahiya ka pyar,Mubarakh ho apko Janmashtami ka tiyohar.We wish you a very happy and prosperous Janmashtami. May you celebrate the festival with your dear ones and spread love in this whole world.