It is that time of the year again when women across North India gear up for Karva Chauth. This year, Karwa Chauth will be celebrated on 27th October 2018. Traditionally, the festival celebrates a wife’s devotion toward her husband and stands for her fasting to pray for the husband’s long life. It is also symbolic in nature, a celebration of the institution of marriage. To celebrate a peaceful and memorious karva chauth with your life partner, you can also head to the hills as the state-run Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation has announced that it is offering a special package for tourists visiting the state on Saturday and Sunday.
Karva Chauth Images and Wallpapers
How to Celebrate Karva Chauth?
- Head to the Karva Chauth Mehendi mela in Bengaluru at the Forum Mall in Koramangala for some henna and trendy clothes.
- You can also attend the Karva Chauth Mela- Sargi at 32nd Milestone Hotel in Gurugram where you can shop for the occasion and splurge in a variety of apparels. Also, get your hands adorned with intricately designed Mehendi by celebrity Mehendi masters.
- From mehndi stalls to photo booths, exquisite bangles to festive decorations, Select City Walk Mall in Delhi has you covered for everything.
- On the auspicious festival, Oberoi Mall in Mumbai is offering a delightful complimentary makeover and mehendi session by “Faces” for women.
- Edesia, multi-cuisine restaurant at Crowne Plaza Today Okhla has whipped up a lavish and mouthwatering spread for the couples to binge on.
- The Park presents Karva Chauth Special at Aqua with a festive spread with live counters as well as couple’s dinner under the stars.
- Xpose Lounge at Netaji Subhash Place brings you a Bollywood Night with a twist.
- Cafe Pride is offering flat 20% discount on food and beverages for couples.
- Roseate House New Delhi is running a Staycation Offer. The package includes special Karva Chauth in-room amenities like henna and bangles, couple massage, movie, dinner and breakfast.