Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2018: Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi did not liberate the country from the slavery of the British rule only, but he proved that every fight can also be won through the path of violence and truth. His personality cannot be bowled in words. October 2 is also celebrated in the form of World Non-Violence Day in India. While schools and government offices closed on this day, most people remember Mahatma Gandhi on their social accounts on this day through posting the status and messages associated with Mahatma Gandhi. Wishes, Images, Speeches and Motivational Quotes are Here. For More Details, Read this article till the end.
Mahatma Gandhi Inspirational Quotes in English
1. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
2. ‘When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time, they can seem invincible but in the end, they always fall. Think of it -always.’
3. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.
4. Always choose the right path and speak the truth.
5. ‘Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.’
Mahatma Gandhi Greetings in English
1. Let us all follow the path of truth and wisdom and pay homage to our father of the nation.
2. May the spirit of non-violence be with all of us on this Gandhi Jayanti.
3. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
4. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
5. An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.
Gandhi Jayanti 2018 WhatsApp Status
1. To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.
2. The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world ’s problem.
3. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
4. A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
5. Peace between countries must rest on the solid foundation of love between individuals.
Mahatma Gandhi Top-5 Speeches
1. Benaras Hindu University Speech (4 February, 1916) –“If we are to receive self-government, we shall have to take it… freedom loving as it (British Empire) is, it will not be a party to give freedom to a people who will not take it themselves.”
2. Dandi March Speech (11 March, 1930)– “We have resolved to utilize all our resources in the pursuit of an exclusively non-violent struggle. Let no one commit a wrong in anger.”
“We have resolved to utilize all our resources in the pursuit of an exclusively non-violent struggle. Let no one commit a wrong in anger.”
3. Round Table Conference Speech, (30 November, 1931)
“I dare to say, it (the strife between Hindus and Muslims in India) is coeval with the British Advent, and immediately this relationship, the unfortunate, artificial, unnatural relationship between Great Britain and India is transformed into a natural relationship, when it becomes, if it does become, a voluntary partnership to be given up, to be dissolved at the will of either party, when it becomes that you will find that Hindus, Mussalmans, Sikhs, Europeans, Anglo-Indians, Christians, Untouchable, will all live together as one man.”
4. The ‘Quit India’ Speech (8 August, 1942) – “I believe that in the history of the world, there has not been a more genuinely democratic struggle for freedom than ours.”
5. His Final Speech- (12 January, 1948) – “I yearn for heart friendship between the Hindus, the Sikhs and the Muslims. It subsisted between them the other day. Today it is non-existent. It is a state that no Indian patriot worthy of the name can contemplate with equanimity.”