NEW DELHI: This year, on October 2, India is celebrating the 150th birth anniversary of Father Of Nation- Mahatma Gandhi. Mahatma Gandhi’s birth anniversary is celebrated every year as Gandhi Jayanti to remember his ideals of peace and non-violence as well as his immense contribution to India’s freedom struggle and Contribution in Un-independent India. Gandhi Jayanti is one of India’s official national holidays, along with Republic Day and Republic Day. In 2007, the United Nations General Assembly voted to establish October 2 as the International Day of Non-Violence in the World.
Gandhi Jayanti Wishes and Motivational Quotes
- Let us all follow the path of truth and wisdom and pay homage to our Father of the Nation on this day
- The Father of the Nation with the tools of truth and non-violence freed our nation from imperialism. Follow his path of truth and wisdom, pay homage to this great leader on Gandhi Jayanti 2018 and always
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2018
- He taught us to be the change we wish to see in the world. He taught us that where there is love there is life. He followed the path of Ahimsa and non-violence to make us unite. He is our Father of the Nation – Mahatma Gandhi. Happy Gandhi Jayanti wishes.
Gandhi Jayanti Best Quotes in English
- May the spirit of truth and non-violence be with us during this Gandhi Jayanti. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2018
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- Let’s remember the Mahatma who shook the world in a gentle way, Wishing you a Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- ‘A man is the sum of his actions, of what he has done, of what he can do, nothing else.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2018!