Our Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi today does not need any introduction. He has made a special contribution to our life also to built our Nation in a Prosperous Manner. Today we all know them as Bapu. The ideology that Mahatma Gandhi fought with the struggle of freedom, today we will share such 10 priceless thoughts with you on the 150th birth anniversary, which will motivate you to proceed on the Success Path. Mahatma Gandhi fought the freedom struggle on the basis of non-violent theory and liberated the country. This principle of Gandhi is appreciated around the world today. This is the reason that Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated as World Peace Day.
Mahatma Gandhi Inspirational Quotes in Hindi
- पाप से घर्णा करो, पापी से प्रेम करो।
- हर रात जब मैं सोने जाता हूं , तब मर जाता हू और अगली सुबह जब मैं उठता हूं, मेरा पुनर्जन्म होता है।
- आप मेरे शरीर को नष्ट कर सकते है, मुझे जंजीरों में जकड सकते हैं लेकिन मेरे विचारो को कैद नहीं कर सकते।
- अक्लमंद इंसान काम करने से पहले सोचता है और मुर्ख इंसान काम करने के बाद।
- सत्य एक है, मार्ग अनेक है।
Mahatma Gandhi Top Inspirational Quotes
1) If you are not happy about anything in your world or society, be willing to change it within yourself first. Don’t complain. Complaining won’t take you anywhere. Nothing will change unless you change.
2) Happiness comes when you follow your own path. When you refuse to settle for others expectation of what you should and shouldn’t be doing, and instead live the life you know is right for YOU. When your actions in life back up your words, when you know inside you are living true to yourself, that is when you can’t be anything but happy. Happiness lies in integrity.
3) You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
4) I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
5) I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
6) Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.
7) et the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:
– I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
– I shall fear only God.
– I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
– I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
– I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.”