The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced for the recruitment of 54,953 posts of SSC GD Constable 2018. The candidates who want to apply for the posts can access and get more information from official website SSC at ssc.nic.in. The registration for the examination is going to begin from July 21 and end on August 20 2018. The examination is going to be based Online, but the date has not been specified by the commission yet. The basic eligibility for the candidates is that they all should’ve passed 10th class, and should be between the ages of 19 to 23. The candidates can follow the steps given below to register for the examination:
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR SSC GD CONSTABLE 2018:
- The candidates will have to access the official site ssc.nic.in.
- Once they have reached the home page, the candidates will see an “Apply” button.
- The candidates will be needed to fill all the essential options that are asked, including Name, address, e-mail, mobile number, category and educational qualification.
- After they’ve filled the application, the candidates will have to pay the fees for the examination.
- The candidates are advised to save, as well as download a copy of the registration application for later purposes, as they could be asked by the authorities to show it for authentication and/or identification.