Karnataka SSLC results for class 10th is going to be announced today. The students who appeared for the examination will be able to check their mark sheet on the official website of the organization, karresults.nic.in. There could be heavy traffic on the site when the results are announced as many candidates are going to log in, so they’re advised to wait for a while, once the network is stable, or they can also access the marksheets through, results.nic.in, indiaresults.com. The examinations were held at 2,817 centres across the state, and in two sessions; between 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and then the afternoon session from 2 pm to 5.15 pm. The results are going to be out at 12:00 PM and students are advised to follow the simple steps given below if they want to find out their marks.
How to check SSLC class 10th result online:
1. The candidates will have to go to the official website, which is, karresults.nic.in . They can access the site just by typing the address on google tab.
2. After they have reached the site, they’ll notice a link for the results for 10th class board exams.
3. They’ll need to click on it, and will instantly be taken to another page.
4. On this page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc. After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
5. The candidates can download the result marks sheet, since it will be required later on for other purposes.