The Haryana Board of School Education announce the results for the 12th class, students are advised to check their result on website bseh.org.in to access their onlinemark sheet. The examination took place between the months of February and March. The students can use the roll number on admit cards to view the examination result. The results for the 10th class were released by the Haryana board on They can follow the simple steps that have been mentioned below to access their results when they’re announced.
1. To access the results, the candidates will have to go to the official website, which is, bseh.org.in. They can access the site just by typing the address on google tab.
2. After they have been able to reach the site, they’ll notice a link for the results for the examinations that should be bolded to attract their attention.
3. When they click on the link, they’re going to instantly be taken to another page.
4. Once they’re on this page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc. After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
5. The candidates can download the result marks sheet, since it will be required later on for other purposes during their admission to colleges and other educational organizations where the 12th pass certificate is necessary.