Gandhi Jayanti 2017 is here with the emergence of festivals. One more occasion is here to cherish and need not to forget, it’s the birth anniversary of the legend freedom fighter, Mohan Das Karam Chandra Gandhi. Yes, 2nd October is the day when one of the greatest respected men of the country was born. Marking to be the 148th birthday, here are some non-violent quotes that would help you in your life to maintain some peace.
Here are the top ten quotes that can bring change in your daily life
1. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
2. My life is my message.
3. If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
4. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
5. Be the change you want to see in the world.
6. If we want to reach real peace in this world, we should start educating children.
7. The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
8. First, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight with you, then you win.
9. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
10. There is no god higher than truth.
Lets spread the message of love and live our life peacefully.