Bihar School of Secondary Education class 12th Result will be announced today at 4:30 in the evening. Bihar Education Minister Krishanandan Prasad Verma will announce the results in the committee auditorium. Since last year, the board has taken more time in this year to announce the result, which has caused many problems for the students. Although the board says, for giving the accuracy in the result, the result is being delayed. Education Minister Krishanandan Verma has also said that the result will be good this time. No questions will be raised about the toppers in this year. He also said that this year, the percentage of students will increase this time since the past years.
There was a considerable decline has been seen in the results in last year. Only 30.11 percent students were passed in Science Stream, 37.13 percent in arts and 73.76 percent in commerce. This Year results of the Arts, Commerce, and Science together will be released from the board. The students can see the results on BSEB’s official website at biharboard.ac.in.
How to check BSEB Intermediate Results
1. To view the results, go to the board’s official website www.biharboard.ac.in
2. Click on ‘Bihar board results 2018’ option on the website
3. Select the BSEB Class 10th Results 2018 and the BSEB Class 12th Results 2018 option according to the class of the examination.
4. Click and enter your roll number and other Mandatory information
5. Click on the option of the submit, after which your result will be opened.
6. Download your result and take the printout for your future reference
The first five toppers of the Bihar Board Intermediate will get scholarships of 150o rupees per month from the state government. The duration of scholarship will be fixed on the basis of the course chosen after 12th. The Bihar Board Inter-Examinations were held from 6 February to 16 February 2018 and the Practical exams were held from January 11 to January 25.