The Gupt Navaratri or Gupta Navratra is being started from Friday on the 13th day. It will start in Pushy Nakshatra and will end on 21st July. To get the devotion of Mother Durga and to make your life successful, you must worship the mother in Gupta Navaratri. With a resolution of fasting for nine days in secret Navratri should be established on the first day. If you want to establish a condition then after starting 8 to 17 minutes, start the worship of the mother by establishing the urn. Worship these new forms of Mother in a secret place or on power back. In the Gupt Navaratri can also achieve the achievement of the elderly.
Navaratri, which lasted for nine days, is worshiped in various forms of the mother in Navratri. These forms include worship of Mata Kali, Tara Devi, Tripura Sundari, Bhubaneswarwari, Chhukti Maa, Tripura Bhairavi, Dhumavati Mata, Bangalakami, Matangi and Kamla Devi.
To make the Goddess happy on Navratri, such worship should be followed.
- This is a great opportunity for achieving technical achievements. Going to a secret place, you should cultivate ten Mahavidyas with various forms of Mother.
- For these nine days, chant their mantra 108 times with the mother’s name 32.
- Read Siddikunjikastotra 18 times
- If possible, do a reading of Durga Saptashati in the morning and night.
- Reading Shree Ramarakhshatotra in Bramha Muhrat, it destroys physical, divine and physical phenomena.
There are three general rules to follow in rituals.
1. Sacrifice of sacrifice
2. Do your physical duties with your hands
3. Abandonment of violence solids or substances (leather shoes, silk, musk, meat, egg).
In the morning and evening, Brahmamuutt and Twilight Vela are considered suitable for worship. Similarly, during the nine-ninth day of the season of Sandhyakal, Navratras have been recognized as important for the Sadhana-rituals. This year’s ‘Gupta Navratri festival’ will be celebrated from July 13 to July 21. These festivals fall on the relics of the season. Sandhya-kaal has been given the highest importance in terms of worship.