UPSC Civil Services prelims examination 2018 admit card has been released online. Students who have registered for the exam can now download their e-Admit card at UPSC’s official website upsc.gov.in. It is necessary for the candidates of the exam to carry the printout copy of the admit cards at the exam centre. “Candidates are advised to download their e-admit cards and take a printout thereof. The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-admit card at the allotted venue for the examination,” UPSC said in a statement.
UPSC conducts the civil services exam annually. The exam is carried out in three stages- preliminary, main and interview. The successful candidates are selected for the post of Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and Indian Police Service (IPS) among others.
Steps to download the UPSC Civil Services 2018 Prelims Admit Card:
- First student should Go to upsc.gov.in
- Click on the homepage, in the What’s New section, find the scrolling link to the e-Admit card
- A new window will open. Click more to be redirected to the instructions page
- Follow the instructions and print if necessary
- Select any one of the options to access the admit card from either your Registration ID or roll number
- Enter your seven digit Roll number/ 11 digit Registration ID. Fill in date of birth in DD-MM-YYYY format. Insert captcha. [Kindly note that no alphabet or special character is allowed]
- Click on the Submit Button, and download the admit card, which is showing on your screen
- Download, print and keep safe at least two copies for future reference
Candidates who will qualify the UPSC 2018 Prelims will then have to appear for the mains examination. UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination 2018 registration had begun on February 7. The examination is conducting by the UPSC to select candidates at different administrative positions in various All-India Services and Civil Services including IAS, IFS, IPS, IRTS, and IRS.