WWE Great Balls of Fire championship has just ended, and here is a summary of the the most exciting matches played out. Today match between Brock Lesner vs Samoa Joe, Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns and Miz vs Dean Ambrose.
- Brock Lesner beats Samoa Joe : In the Universal Championship match, the defending champ Brock Lesnar seemed to go down at first when he was put down even before the encounter began, and later an entertaining enzogiri. Lesnar managed to crawl his way back with knees slamming on body, but was done in by a low blow that went unnoticed by the referee somehow. Lesnar was also slammed onto the ring post but he came back menacing with a second trifecta of German Suplexes, and finished the game with an F5 to retain his belt.
- Braun Strowman beats Roman Reigns : Living up to its tag of the ambulance match, this was a brutal showdown between Strowman and Reigns, that swung between the two before Reigns made a run for it, but Strowman pulled away just in time for Reigns to crash into the ambulance and hand the fight over. However, Reigns did reappear to batter Strowman a little more even though the fight was kaput.
- The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose : In the intercontinental battle, Maryse saved Miz from a countdown after a forgettable battering, and the Miztourage – Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel – provided the necessary support for the Miz to retain his title after delivering the Skull Crushing Finale.
- Sasha Banks beats Alexa Bliss : In the Women’s Championship, it was heartbreak for Banks as she was denied the title even though she won on count-on. Bliss was subjected to a brutal assault later by a furious Banks though.
- Sheamus-Cesaro beat The Hardy Boyz : In the Ironman match for Tag team title, it was an exciting 30 minutes as the veterans came back strongly, only to be denied by the newer, younger team the title again.
- Big Cass beats Enzo Amore : This was expected, Big Cass swept away his former tag partner Enzo.