Shilpa Shinde declared the winner of the Bigg Boss 11 by the host Salman Khan. After giving tough competition to the runners-up Hina Khan, Puneesh Sharma and Vikas Gupta, Shilpa has become the righteous person to hold the trophy of the 11th season of Bigg Boss. The lady has won so million of hearts after her famous dialogue, ‘Sahi Pakde Hain’ from the show ‘Bhabi Ji Ghar Pe’ after playing the character of Angoori Bhabi in the show.
Here are some facts about Shilpa Shinde, our Angoori Bhabi which are hidden from the world.
- Shilpa was born on August 28, 1977, in the middle-class family of Maharashtra.
- Always been great in the academic also had the leading quality of influencing people.
- Shilpa Shinde owns the degree in Psychology, from the C. College, Mumbai, but she never studied. In fact, she always had interest in the acting field, but her father never allowed. Still, he worked hard and gave her shot.
- The actress played the role of Shakila in the show Hatim, in the list of her Tv series.
- She even won more than expected hearts from the character of Koyal Bhabhi, which she played in Chidiyaghar.
- Her role of Mahananda, in the show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev’ was one of her best actings. In fact, she later was announced to be the excellent actress by the channel markers.
- Her role of Miss Mary in ‘Lapataganj was proven of great potential
- In fact, she worked in a film, but unfortunately, it never got released.
- The actress started her career from Telugu film but gained popularity from Hindi television.
Shilpa Shinde is very emotional and never manipulates things which is the major reason for her victory in the Bigg Boss 11. Let’s congratulate her and wish her good luck in future endeavors.