Union Public Services Commission(UPSC) IAS ,Civil Services Prelims 2018 results are going to be announced soon, and the candidates who appeared for the examination should check at upsc.gov.in. The results could be announced on July 15 2018. The examinations were held on June 3 2018, in 73 examination centres across the nation. The main examination is going to be held in September. The candidates who appeared for the examination can follow the steps given below to access their results when it releases.
How to check the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Results 2018
1. To access the results, the candidate will have to go to the official website, which is, upsc.gov.in. They can also go to the site just by typing the address on google tab or following the links in the article.
2. After they successfully accessed the site, which can take some time if there’s traffic, the candidate will then notice that there is a link for the results for the examinations that should be highlighted to attract their attention.
3. They are advised to click on the link, because they’re going to instantly be taken to another page on the same site.
4. Once they’ve reached the page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc. After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
5. The candidates can also download the result marks sheet for themselves if they want, since it is surely going to be required later on, for other purposes like showing it to the administration later.
For More Updates Like :- Upsc Results, upsc ias result 2018, upsc civil services prelims result 2018, UPSC Prelims Exam 2018 Download our Newsfolo Android App