The UP Police Constable Recruitment Exam (UP Police Result 2018) result will be issued any time today. An Upprpb official told that the result of the concave test will be released today. For some reason, the result was not released yesterday. Also, the date of physical standard testing will be further extended. Today, after the release of UP Police Result, on December 6 i.e. tomorrow’s physical standard test will be done. Candidates’ Admit cards will also be issued along with the results of the examination. Candidates can check their results by visiting Upprpb’s official website uppbpb.gov.in. Let us know that the UP Police Constable Exam was held on October 25 and 26 for 42 thousand posts. The written test was held on October 25 in a single shift while on 26 October it was followed on 2 shifts. The examination took place in 482 centers of 16 districts.
2018 UP Police Constable Recruitment Cut-off
- Unreserved – 222.03288
- Other Backward Classes – 216.74240
- Scheduled Castes- 187.99655
- Scheduled Tribes – 153.31172
How to check UP Police Constable Result 2018?
- Step 1: Visit the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board website uppbpb.gov.in to check the results.
- Step 2: Click on the UP Police Result link given on the homepage of the website.
- Step 3: When the new page opens, fill the required information and submit it.
- Step 4: Your result will come on your screen.
The physical standard test will be from December 5 and the physical fitness test will be started from December 7. On October 25 and 26, Upprpb conducted recruitment exams for 42 thousand positions of the Constable. The written test was held on October 25 in a shift and on 26 October on 2 shifts. The examination took place in 482 centers of 16 districts.
UP Police Constable Recruitment Physical Test Centers
Physical criteria examination will be conducted in various places of Uttar Pradesh in Kanpur city, Jhansi, Gorakhpur, Basti, Gonda, Lucknow, Ayodhya, Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Moradabad, Meerut, Saharanpur, Varanasi, Azamgarh, Mirzapur, Prayagraj and Banda.