The result for Tripura class 12th has been released. The students who appeared for the examination can now check their mark sheets on the site, tripuraresults.nic.in. They can follow the instructions given below to access their results. The examination took place from March 8. 27,000 candidates appeared for the 12th class examination, whereas 55,000 students appeared for 10th examination. The candidates are advised to keep their admit card with themselves, as they’ll be required to fill in the details while they’re trying to access their result. 84.31% students passed the examination. If there is traffic on the site, because many students are going to be online when the results are announced, and the site could face some difficulty in coming up with the pages, they are advised to remain calm and keep refreshing as the results are going to show up in time. They can also contact the official authorities if they face any difficulties while accessing their result.
1. To access the results, the candidates will have to go to the official website, which is, tripuraresults.nic.in. They can go to the site just by typing the address on google tab.
2. After they have been able to access the site, they’ll notice there is a link for the results for the examinations that should be bolded to attract their attention.
3. When they click on the link, they’re going to instantly be taken to another page.
4. Once they’ve reached the page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc. After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
5. The candidates can download the result marks sheet, since it will be required later on for other purposes during their admission to colleges and other educational organizations where the 12th pass certificate is asked for, by the authorities.
Leave a Comment