The result of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board for the police recruitment examination 2017 is expected to be declared today on the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the TNUSRB 2017 examination can check their result on the official website i.e., tnusrb.tn.gov.in and tnusrbonline.org. This year the registration for the exam had begun on January 23 and candidates are allowed to send their applications till 22 February 2017. In this examination class, 10th and SLCC pass aspirants were eligible to apply for the post and age limit is 24 years.
Here are the steps to check TNUSRB results 2017
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Services Board i.e., tnusrb.tn.gov.in and http://tnusrbonline.org
- Click on the tab TNUSRB constable 2017 results
- Then enter your required details such as name and registration number
- Click on submit button and your result will appear on the screen
- Download your result and Takeout the print out for your future reference
This year the exam of Tamil Nadu TNUSRB was held on May 21 in which nearly 10 lakh candidates registered and 5.5 lakh students have appeared for the constable, jail warder, firemen examination. The exam consisted of general knowledge and psychology questions for duration of 1 hours and 20 minutes which carried total 80 marks.
Candidates who clear TNUSRB examination will be called for Physical Measurement Test, endurance test and Physical Efficiency Test. Every year, in the month of January and February TNUSRB invited online applications to fill a total of 15,711 vacancies that included 13,183 posts for Police Constable, 1,016 Jail Warders and 1,512 Fireman posts.