Syndicate bank has released the admit cards for the recruitment of probationary officer. The admission will take place through admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course. The exam is scheduled at February 25, 2018. Candidates who wish to appear for this exam can download the admit card directly from the official website. The candidate will be selected on the basis of online test which is further followed by group discussion and interview. The call letter can also be downloaded. One can download the admit card till February 25.
Candidates must follow the steps given below in order to download the admit card:
- Candidate must visit the official website i.e. syndicatebank.in
- Candidate will be directed to a web-portal.
- On the web-portal there will be a tab of career.
- On it, a download admit card link will be available.
- Candidate will be directed to the login page.
- Candidate has to enter all the details such as registration number and passwords.
- By this, the admit card will appear.
By following all the above steps, a candidate will be able to download the admit card. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. If the candidate finds any mistake in the admit card, he should directly consult the authority as no candidates with the wrong information will be allowed to give the exam. It is also advised that the candidates must take identity proofs as if anybody asks that on the day of examination, they are able to show them. Candidates must visit the official website for any query. No candidate will be allowed to enter without the admit card. Hard-copy of admit card is essential to carry. No candidate will be allowed to enter if he comes late.
Candidates must visit the official website i.e. syndicatebank.in