Sambalpur University, Odisha announced the results of the +3 second year exams 2017 has been released at the university official websites www.orissaresults.nic.in and www.suniv.ac.in. The results of all streams including arts, science, and commerce have been uploaded on the university website. Candidates who waiting for their results now get their online results of their exams with given websites. University also gives a notification, “neither Nic nor Sambalpur University is responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept into a publication of result on NET”.
Sambalpur university was established in 1966, and officially started functioning from 1967. Its inaugural ceremony was held in January of the same year and was shifted at Jyoti Vihar, Burla in 1973.
Candidates who applied for the exams of +3 second-year exams from Sambalpur university can check their results online by following the steps.
How to check Sambalpur University results for 2017 exams:
- Log on to official websites www.orissaresults.nic.in and www.suniv.ac.in
- When the page open, click on the link “+3 First University Examination Result 2017 (Arts, Science, Commerce)”
- Enter your roll number or your name
- fill the required detail
- click on the ‘Find Results’
- Click on the “GET” option
- Check your result and download a copy to your computer
- Take a print of your result