Class 10th RBSE examination got declared today , for 2017 conducted exams. 10.99 lakh students have registered and appeared for the examination of Class 10th Rajasthan Board which were conducted from March 9 to March 21 this year. Students who have appeared for the examination of RBSE Class 10th examination can check their results on the official website of Rajasthan Board i.e., rajresults.nic.in.
Last year , in 2015-2016, nearly 9.32 lakh students had appeared for the Rajasthan Board Class 10th exam where the overall pass percentage was 92.73% and the result was declared on 19th June.
In case students are not able to check their results on the official website can also visit to check their results on these alternative websites like rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, http://examresults.nic.in and indiaresults.com.
Here are the steps to check results the Rajasthan Class 10 results 2017
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan Board i.e., http://rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then Click on the tab of results 2017 exams
- Enter your required details such as Name, roll number and registration number
- Click on the submit button then result will appear on the screen
- Then Download your result and take a print out for your further reference
On Wednesday Board has released the 8th Board Result 2017 of Rajasthan in which around 11.72 lakh students appeared for the examination. These exams were conducted from March 9 to March 21, 2017, where students gave six papers for subjects Mathematics, Social Science, Science and three languages including English, and Hindi. Recently Board has also declared its Class 12th result for the Arts, Commerce and Science streams where the pass percentage for Science is 90.36 percent while for commerce is 90.88 percent.