Osmania University has declared the results of the examination of all undergraduate courses of the first year, second year and third year today. Students who have appeared for the examination of undergraduate courses of first, second and third year can check their results on the official website of Osmania Universiy i.e, http://osmania.ac.in.
Here are the steps to download OU Result 2017 for all the courses
- Visitor log on to the official website of Osmania University i.e., http://osmania.ac.in
- Then visit the News feed of the homepage where you will get the link of OU Degree Results for March/April 2017
- Then click on it and enter your required details of register number, password etc.
- Click on to the Submit button
- Then your OU Degree Result, Marks and Grade will appear on the screen
- Download your result and take out a printout for your future reference
OU degree results 2017 will be available for first, second and third-year students:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Osmania University is named after its founder, Nawab Osman Ali Khan. It is a Public University which founded in the year 1918 with the help of Chief Architect of Mahbub Ali Khan. The OU University symbolises the Indian Educational System across Telangana State. It is the second, seventh largest University in India and third in South India. It is mainly known for its faculty of Engineering and Technology, Law, Arts, Science and Commerce.