The BA/B.Com/B.Sc results for the Osmania University are going to be released today, and the students who appeared for the examinations are required to check the official site of the organization, osmania.ac.in to access their mark sheets. If they’re unable to reach the website because of heavy traffic, the students can also find their results on third party hosting site, manabadi.co.in. Osmania University held the examinations for BA/B.Com/B.Sc courses between March 6 to April 9, 2018.
How to access the results from the website:
1. To access the results, the candidates will have to go to the official website, which is, osmania.ac.in, or they can refer to manabadi.co.in. They can reach the site just by typing the address on google tab.
2. After they’ve able to access the site, they’ll notice there is a link for the results for the examinations that should mentioned in the examination section of the site.
3. When they click on the given link, they’re going to instantly be taken to another page.
4. Once they’ve reached the page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc. After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
5. The candidates can download the result marks sheet, since it will be required later on for other purposes during their admission to colleges and other educational organizations where the 12th pass certificate is asked for, by the authorities.
Leave a Comment