Odhisa Teacher Eligibility test BSE OTET results 2017 have been declared, courtesy of the Board of Secondary Education. The candidates who appeared for the examination will now be able to see their sites on the official site of the board: www.bseodisha.ac .They can also access their results from a third party hosting site. The Odhisa Teacher Eligibility test was held at 25 September 2017. The candidates had till October 15, 11.45 pm, to raise any sort of objection about the problems they were facing or any other complications that they weren’t able to understand. The OTET and OMR answer keys have also been released, so if the candidates want to check how they scored on the test, they can also download them easily from the sites.
The candidates can now check their results and other information by following the steps given below:
- The candidates can first go to Google, type the name of the official website for BSE Odisha, and they will then be directed to the first page, and presented with a link to the site.an
- The candidates will then see an option on the first page of the website, labeled, “Latest Updates”, and by clicking on them, they will be directed to another page on the same site.
- Then the candidates will see that there’s a link for OTET 2017 results, and they can just click on that.
- The candidates will find that they need to fill in their roll numbers to access the admit card, and by doing it they will be directed to the page showing their results.
- They can then download their results and print it so that they can show it to officials when needed.
The Paper 1 for the examination had included, child development and pedagogy, regional language (including Hindi, Odia, Urdu, Telugu and Bengali) and English related questions. While the Paper 2 had included mathematics and science or social studies related questions.