The wait of the students is likely to come to an end today as the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education will declare the results for year 2017 at 1 pm.
Around 17 lakh candidates appeared for the HSC 2017 examination in Maharashtra.The MSBSHSE has completed the assessment of around 25 lakh HSC and SSC answer sheets for Kolhapur division. Around 15 lakh Maharashtra SSC answer sheets have been accessed. Around 10 lakh of the HSC answer sheets have been assessed.
Last year, Maharashtra Class 12 results were declared on 25 May. Around 14 lakh students appeared for Maharashtra HSC Board exam 2016 and overall passing percentage was 86.60 percentage.
The students can check their results by the following these steps:
- Firstly you need to log on to the official website i.e mahresult.nic.in
- Then click on class XII Higher Secondary Certificate HSC results 2017.
- Enter the asked information for example your roll no. etc.
- Download your result and have a look
- Students are advised to take a print out of the result as it will help for your future references.
All the students are advised to keep all the documents related to the examination handy to avoid the chaos situation.
There are a total of 2,710 examination centres across the nine divisions of Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Amaravati, Nashik, Latur and Konkan.
This year for the first time the students appearing for the board examination followed a new rule made by the state government. All the students needed to fill in their Aadhaar card number to appear for the examination.
We wish all the students good luck who are eagerly waiting for their results to come.