The Mizoram Board of School Education has announced the Mizoram HSLC Class 10 results. The students who appeared for the exam can now check their results on the official site of the organization, mbse.edu.in. The students are advised to keep their admit cards with them while checking the result because they will need to fill in the details before they can access their mark sheets. The MBSE board examination fro class 10th were held in the month of February and March. Below are the simple steps that the candidates need to follow to find out how much they scored in the examinations:
How to find out your MBSE Board HSLC Result 2018:-
- The candidates, who want to check the results will have to go to the official website, which is given as mbse.edu.in. They can simply access the site by typing the address on google tab.
- Once they have access to the site, they’ll notice a link for the results for 10th class board exams.
- They’ll have to click on it, and will the instantly be taken to another page.
- Once they’ve reached this page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc for the server to know they have the authentic identity.
- After they’ve filled in all the necessary details that have been asked, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
- The candidates can download the result marks sheet, since it will be required later on for other purposes like admission.