The Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) has finally declared the results for class 10th (SSLC) and 12th (HSSLC) examination. Students who have appeared for Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (SSLC) 10th class and Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (Arts) 12th class exams in 2017 can check their results on the official website of Meghalaya Board i.e., http://mbose.in.
The exams for Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) was held from March 2 to March 16 and for the 12th Class were held from March 3 to 29. The regulatory and administrator body, Meghalaya Board of School Education, will upload the 10th Class Result on its official website and you can also see your result on this page. The simple procedure requires students to input their basic credentials, like, name, roll number, e-mail address, city name, location, mobile number etc.
Here are the steps to check Meghalaya Class 10th and Class 12th (Arts) results in 2017
- Visit the official website of Meghalaya Board i.e., http://mbose.in.
- Then Click on the Results tab and you will be redirected to another page
- After that click on the link Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination and Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (Arts), 2017
- Then enter your required details like name, roll no, email address etc.
- Then click on the submit button
- Download the Meghalaya Class 10th and Class 12th (Arts) results and take out the print out for your future reference
The MBOSE (Meghalaya Board of School Education) was established in 1974, it is the government unit handling everything related to the school education of SSLC and HSSLC. This school education formulates an integral stage in a student’s life from where he/she carves a niche towards future success that stays lifelong. Efficient quality control and careful supervision of the needs and requirements of students for their all-round development is a job done by the MBOSE. Today’s students grow into tomorrow’s engineers, technocrats, entrepreneurs, businessmen, teachers, government executives and more.