Jharkhand Board Result 2017 for Intermediate Class 12th arts is expected to be declared today. The JAC Board (Jharkhand Academic Council) examination was conducted from February 18 to March 9. Students who have appeared examination of JAC Board Class 12th examination can check their result on the official website of Jharkhand Board i.e., jac.nic.in. This year around 1,87,610 students have registered and appeared for the intermediate exams held across 444 centres of the state.
Here are the steps to check JAC Intermediate Arts Result 2017
- Visit and log on to the official website of Jharkhand Board i.e., jac.nic.in
- Click on the tab JAC intermediate result 2017
- You will be directed to the another page
- Then enter your required details such as Name, registration no. and roll number
- Click on the submit button and your result will appear on the screen
- Download your result and take out the printout for you future reference
This year the passing percentage for JAC Inter-science exam is 52.35 percent and the pass percentage for commerce exam is around 60.09 percent. Although, this year there was a steep fall in the passing percentage of Inter-Science and Commerce students as last year the pass percentage for Science and Commerce stream was 58.36 percent and 62 percent.
Students can also opt for the re-evaluation if they found any mistake in their result or want to recheck their result. In both, the cases they will be required to submit their application along with a fee of prescribed by the board and for more information regarding results students can contact their respective schools.