The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) will announce the results for the Indian School Certificate (ISC) Class 12 exams 2017 today i.e. the 29th of May at 3 PM. Students who have appeared for the exams can check for their results on the official website www.cisce.org. The notification for the same has been put up on the official website as well.
The ISC board exams this year were conducted from March 1 to April 26, 2017. The delay in result declaration this year is on account of the delay in the declaration of CBSE Class 12 results that took place because of the Delhi High Court notification on the moderation policy. Last year, the ISC Class 12 results were declared on May 6.
Steps to check your result:
- Log on to the official website cisce.org
- Click on the link ‘Results 2017’
- Click on the ISC link to access the results.
- On the new page enter the correct Unique ID and captcha for ISC Indian School Certificate (Class 12 results 2017)
- Click ‘Submit’
- Download the result and take a print out for future reference.
Steps to get your result via SMS:
- For receiving the ISC Result 2017 via SMS, create a new message text by typing out your Unique ID in the following manner ISC <space> 1234567 (i.e. your seven digits unique id) and send the message to 09248082883.
CISCE, which conducts the exams, has introduced a DigiLocker facility from this year, to store digitally signed certificates and mark sheets. Also for the first time, the Council has also made a provision for candidates to apply for rechecking of marks directly through the official website cisce.org. The provision of applying for the recheck of results through the CAREERS Portal by the Head of the School also remains.
All the very best to the candidates awaiting their results! You all are advised to keep a close eye on the official website for timely updates.