The Council of Higher Secondary Education or CHSE Odisha 2018 have announced the 12th class results for Arts and Commerce stream. Students can access the results on the official websites, chseodisha.nic.in or orissaresults.nic.in. The science stream results were released last month, on May 9. The examinations were conducted between 6 to 28 March. 3.80 lakhs students appeared for the examination at different centres across the state. 71.47% students have passed the examination. The The pass percentage in Arts is 68.79, while for commerce its, 74.91. 19,993 from the Arst stream were able to achive first divisio, and the number of students in the commerce stream is 4006. The students who want to access their results can follow the simple steps mentioned below.
Steps to to access the results:
1. To access the results, the candidates will have to go to the official website, which are , chseodisha.nic.in or orissaresults.nic.in. They can also go to the site just by typing the address on google tab or following the links in the article.
2. After they successfully accessed the site, which can take some time if there’s traffic, the students will notice that there is a link for the results for the examinations that should be highlighted to attract their attention.
3. They are advised to click on the link, because they’re going to instantly be taken to another page.
4. Once they’ve reached the page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc. After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
5. The candidates can also download the result marks sheet for themselves if they want, since it is surely going to be reequired later on, for other purposes during their admission to colleges and other educational organizations where the 12th pass certificate is asked for, by the authorities.