CBSE is going to release NEET 2018 results today, at 2:00 pm, on its official website cbseneet.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in. Anil Swarup made the announcement on his official twitter page. The students who appeared for the examination will be able to access their results from the merit list that is going to be released on the sites. 13 Lakh students appeared for the examination this year. The NEET examination was conducted on May 16 2018, and the answer key was released on May 25 2018. The site could also face a lot of traffic, as students usually log on to check the list at the same time, so they’re advised to check, cbseresults.nic.in instead. The students told that even though Physics and Biology questions were simple, Physics was more challenging for them. Last year, the results were announced on June 23, and 6.11 lakh students had qualified the examinations.
How to access the results for NEET 2018?
1. To access the results, the candidates will have to go to the official website, which are cbseneet.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in. They can go to the site just by typing the address on google tab.
2. After they successfully accessed the site, the students will notice that there is a link for the results for the examinations that should be highlighted to attract their attention.
3. They are advised to click on the link, because they’re going to instantly be taken to another page.
4. Once they’ve reached the page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc. After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
5. The candidates can also download the result marks sheet for themselves, since it is surely going to be reequired later on, for other purposes during their admission.
CBSE informs that NEET results would be declared today.
— Anil Swarup (@swarup58) June 4, 2018