After long wait CBSE 10th result 2017 will be declared today. And the students who have appeared for the examination of CBSE 10th Board 2017 are getting more anxious and tensed as their results are about to declare. Many media organisation has announced that (CBSE) the Central Board of Secondary Education 10th Board results are expected to be declared today as it was confirmed yesterday only by CBSE on their official website.
Last year results were declared on May 28 where around 14,96,066 students have appeared for the examination and the overall pass percentage was at 96.21 percent. This year results were delayed because of two major reasons one is due to Assembly election in five states and another because of the moderation policy of CBSE.
So, students who are eagerly waiting for their results don’t have to get panic because the results will be soon or in this week declared on the official website of CBSE i.e., cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in
Here are the steps you can follow to check your CBSE 10th Board results
- Visit and Log on to official websites of CBSE i.e., http://cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in
- Then click on the tab “CBSE Class 10th Result”
- Then enter or fill up your required details such as your name, roll number and school number
- Then click on the submit button your result will appear on the screen
- Download your result and then take out a print out of your result for the future reference
CBSE the Central Board of Secondary Education is a Board of Education is the one of the apex body which conducts exams for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. Central Board of Secondary Education follows only NCERT curriculum and it had also asked the affiliated schools to follow NCERT curriculum.