The Central Board of Secondary Education is going to announce the 10th class results tomorrow. Ani Swarup announced the date on his twitter account, and mentioned that students can expect results at 4 PM. The students can access their results at cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in, results.nic.in, Microsoft SMS Organizer app, www.google.com, www.bing.com and UMANG app. They can also expect their grades to be a little better since CBSE has revised the criterion of pass grades. The passing percentage is now 33%. All students are going to receive 2 marks for the typing error in the English question paper.
1. To access the results, the candidates will have to go to the official website, which is, cbse.nic.in.. They can go to the site just by typing the address on google tab.
2. After they have been able to access the site, they’ll notice there is a link for the results for the examinations that should be highlighted to attract their attention.
3. When they click on the link, they’re going to instantly be taken to another page.
4. Once they’ve reached the page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc. After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
5. The candidates can also download the result marks sheet for themselves, since it will be required later on for other purposes during their admission to colleges and other educational organizations where the 12th pass certificate is asked for, by the authorities.