The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha are going to announce results for the tenth class today. The candidates who want to access their results or mark sheets can go to the official site of the establishment, bseodisha.nic.in. The examination were held between the time period of February 23 to March 8. The students who have been anticipating the results will be able to find out today, if they have passed the examinations, and the steps to access their results are easy, and can be followed according to the steps that are given below.
- The candidates will need to access the official websites if they want to access the result, and that can be achieved by writing the address of the site in the google search bar: bseodisha.nic.in.
- Once they have reached the first page of the site, they will see, among other options, a link to the results indicated by the ‘HSC Class 10th Result 2018’.
- After clicking on the link they will be taken to another page, where they will be asked about their details, like full name and roll number.
- They will then be taken to another page, where they’ll be able to see their results.
- The candidates are advised to download and print the result sheet, so they can be utilized when needed in the future.